Wednesday, June 27, 2018

as promised....

This has been finished for several months, but I never got around to posting a picture. At long last, here it is - my Hourglass Medallion quilt. 


Here's a nice detail of the center.


And here's a vignette on the garden swing.


I don't remember if I mentioned I used a cotton/wool blend for the batting. I've been using this quilt off and on for sleeping, and its nice and warm (as opposed to pure cotton) and also light. I love it.

Anyway, that's about it for this quilt! You can scroll down to the previous post if you want read more about it.

Meanwhile, new things are happening. Stay tuned....


love,
Sandy



2 comments:

  1. Hey Sandy, That is a fabulous quilt! I love it! Did you machine quilt or hand quilt? It looks great with the continuous line quilting!

    ReplyDelete