Very basic machine quilting - ITD between blocks, diagonal grid through the blocks, and "petals", "pumpkin seeds", "orange peels", or whatever you want to call them, in the alt. blocks. It probably should have been quilted a little denser for a better crinkle effect, but I think this will be OK.
Meanwhile, my Stars in a Time Warp were nagging at me. So yesterday I started messing around with some layout ideas. Here's a little peek of its current state of being, mostly still un-sewn.
I actually have three more stars to make before I can begin sewing it all together. Then I can start experimenting with some border ideas, a few of which are already brewing in my mind.
And... just for fun, here's a little mini I made over the weekend.